10. What is Alfred and How I Use It – Alfred is a tool that I’ve been using for a few months now, and I find it incredibly helpful, so much in fact that I use it everyday.
9. Flat Letter Design Tutorial – I liked this post because this was my first tutorial, and it won’t be my last!
7. Olivia Wilde Fan Art – Olivia Wilde was an easy inspiration for this minimalistic black and white design.
6. This is my Stop-Motion Animation | Overview – This was my first stop-motion animation and It took a while to create this animation but I enjoyed the result. I look forward to doing more creative stop-motions in the future, so look out for them!
5. Low-Poly Art Techniques – I did a comparison of different PolyGraphic Techniques – I had a lot of fun doing this one because I always enjoy things that I can compare techniques or mediums.
4. Personal Project A Resource For Change | Overview – I’ve been designing and re-designing this site for at least a year and I finally built a beautifully, fun an professional website and this is what it looks like today.
3. Graphic Designer Karen Kavett – In this post, I wrote about a very popular Graphic Designer named Karen Kavett. She is a talented Graphic Designer among other things and a thrill to watch.
2. 10 Things you didn’t Know About Me – This is a revealing look at things about me, things that I genuinely enjoy, or activities that I’ve been involved with in my life.